Clinical Marketing Manager .
Berlin - Germany
Competitive Base + Bonuses & Benefits
CM Medical is partnered with a high-tech ophthalmology company based in the South of Berlin that develops and markets ophthalmic medical devices worldwide, working with 20 international distributors. Their navigated retinal laser system is used to treat vision-threatening diseases such as Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Development of the clinical marketing strategy in the most important international markets including definition of relevant topics.
- Collaboration with the most important KOLs worldwide with the aim of generating clinical content for our marketing.
- Setting up smaller studies to collect structured treatment data with our Laser System.
- Supporting physicians in preparing the data for presentation at conferences, in webinars and for publication in scientific journals.
- Participation in trade fairs worldwide to maintain contact with existing KOLs and to identify new KOLs. Organization and implementation of customer trainings, product demonstrations in clinics and practices.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a medical, technical or optometric specialty, are an optician or have a comparable qualification.
- You have experience in the conception of scientific projects or smaller clinical studies as well as in the evaluation and preparation of the collected data (basics of statistical analysis, preparation of core statements).
- You like to present, and it is easy for you to explain even complex relationships in a comprehensible way.
- You are familiar with the development of scientific publications and can advise / support in the written elaboration.
- On a clinical level, you feel just as comfortable in direct contact with doctors as you do in addressing customers by phone.
- You are willing to travel (50%), possibly also internationally
Why work here?
Attractive performance-related remuneration.
Flexible working hours.
30 days holiday.
Working in a high-growth, innovative company with short decision-making paths.
Independent work in an international environment and highly motivated, interdisciplinary team and regular team events.
Apply now or get in touch with Danny Laycock (email@example.com) for more information or a confidential discussion.
Apply for this job